Introduction to the Engineering and Construction SIG
The Engineering and Construction Special Interest Group (ECSIG) was formed in September 2010 and is open to any member of the BBG who works in the engineering and construction sector or a related industry or is generally interested in developments in this area.
We are a focus for networking amongst BBG members and other interested parties, enabling British people living in the Kingdom to do business here more effectively, as well as providing support for visiting British trade delegations.
The objectives of the Group are to:
- provide a forum for networking between BBG members in the engineering and construction sector
- foster working relationships between BBG representatives of local companies and individuals within the sector
- act as a forum to host speakers on specific issues within the sector
- provide a medium through which articles of special interest may be shared
- to promote UK plc and develop opportunities for members and their companies in their respective fields
Current members of this group are engaged in a wide range of sectors, including construction, building materials, manufacturing, power and professional consultancy services.